In today’s world when remote work and cost-cutting are becoming the new normal, software development outsourcing is becoming the talk of the town.
Scandinavian countries are growing fast with a huge requirement for software specialists and developers. In Denmark alone, the number of IT and electronics specialists is predicted to fall short by 19,000 by 2030 and the same trend also applies to other Scandinavian countries such as Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. This is the most significant reason why Scandinavian and Western European countries are turning to Indian Software Development Companies.
Although there is no shortage of countries that compete in the domain of outsourced software development services, India outranks the rest of the countries, both in terms of quality and cost of the final deliverables
Let’s have a look at some stats and numbers to find out why India outperforms other countries when it comes to outsourcing development services.
- The IT outsourcing industry of India is expected to witness a CAGR growth of 7.25% by 2025. Furthermore, the country is predicted to have the highest number of software developers in the world by 2023–2024, overtaking the United States. (Outsource Accelerator) (Classic Informatics)
- The global IT outsourcing market is estimated to be worth $425.19 billion and India will be one of the market leaders. (Statista)
- According to a recent Deloitte survey, 59% of global organisations that were surveyed were already outsourcing to India and an additional 22% are considering outsourcing software development services to India.
4 Reasons Why Outsourcing Software Development To India Is Benefiting Your Business.
According to PricewaterhouseCoopers, India’s talent supply is highly qualified and innovative to cater to the evolving demands of the IT industry:
- India has a more than 100 million English-speaking population — the second largest after the United States.
- Each year, more than 250,000 engineering graduates are entering the IT industry.
- There are more than 3 million employees in India working with the IT outsourcing industry and 10 million skilled population is a part of indirect employment.
- According to the EF English Proficiency Index, Indian ranks second in Asia on English proficiency.
1. Favourable Time Zone Differences
Companies across the world have started to cut down on operational expenses and boost productivity, especially during today’s challenging days. Moreover, the time zone differences among India and the Scandinavian or nordic region allow companies based there to get their projects completed well ahead of time. For instance, India is ahead of Europe by 3 hours 30 minutes
2. Access To Highly Skilled Professionals
India has earned excellent prominence for itself in the world of IT development outsourcing because of its rich supply of highly skilled resources in Web application and mobile apps development, CRM& ERP Consulting and Implementation, Cloud platform and migration services, Intelligent RPA, IOT, Digital Integration & More. Besides, Indian software developers are fluent in English and other languages than other popular outsourcing destinations.
3. Cost Efficiency
Western organizations IT spend reduced by as much as 30–55% by choosing a software development outsourcing company in India. This is simply due to the cost of living in India is lower when corresponded to other countries. This is one of the primary reasons why more and more Western organizations have been recommending their decision to hire software developers from India.
4. Focus On Core Business Competencies
Every profit-driven business should consider retaining existing and attract potential client while developing new services and products. However, in-house constraints may force your manpower to be diverted to mundane activities. Outsourcing development to India will help you assign non-core activities to sophisticated software developers in India. In short, it good to hire an experienced, innovative, qualified software development team from India.
Infusai is a lead software development & IT consulting, CRM service &Cloud provider in India, Singapore, Thailand, Europe, US & Australia.
If you are looking for a perfect software development outsourcing partner in India, we are just a call away.